As part of receiving this award I am to tell you seven things about myself and then pass this award on to other fellow bloggers. Here are seven things about me that you might not know:
1. I met my current husband at 7/11 when I worked there part-time as a second job to support myself and two children after a divorce. He was a customer for about a year before we actually started dating. We will be celebrating our 12th anniversary in May!
2. I got my motorcycle license at the ripe old age of 49! I just sold my Harley a few months ago as I hadn't been riding much after my dh sold his bike to buy a race car. Maybe someday we will ride again, who knows?
3. I taught country line dancing for several years and our group performed at the Maryland State Fair.
4. I make a mean pot of beef vegetable soup!
5. I am a descendant of Johann Sebastian Bach on my mother's side.
6. I recently changed jobs after being in the same job for over 23 years. I was a secretary and have now moved into the Human Resources field.
7. I went on my first cruise last summer and can't wait to go on another one!
I am now supposed to pass this award on to fellow bloggers who have inspired me and I have chosen the following people:
Amanda - Stamp Me
Ann - The Stampin' Schach
Holly - Rubber Redneck
Linda - Linda's Stamping Blog
Vera - Vera Stamps
Please visit their blogs for some wonderful inspiration!